DBX global crypto network electronic trade and software
DBX GLOBAL CRYPTO NETWORK ELECTRONİC TRADE AND SOFTWARE is committed to making every effort to ensure the security of your privacy and your personal information.
In accordance with the Turkey Legislation on data protection (“Law”), your personal information controlled by DBX GLOBAL CRYPTO NETWORK ELECTRONİC TRADE AND SOFTWARE, a company registered in Turkey, a legal person registered under Turkey law, registration number 112565/ tax number: 2720983543, address: Etiler Avenue Evliya Celebi street No 23/106 Muratpasa/ Antalya/Turkey.
Data we may collect about you. We may collect and process the following information:
- The information you provide to us. You can provide us with personal information by filling in the relevant forms on the website https://dbx.so/ or by contacting us by phone, email or any other means. This information includes personal information that you provide when you register on the site, search the site, place orders, participate in discussions or use any other features to communicate on the site, participate in contests, promotions or surveys, and notify us of problems or problems with the site. The data you provide to us may include your name, address, email and phone number.
- – Information we collect about you. Each time you visit the site, we may automatically collect the following information about you:
- Technical data: IP address, user name, type of browser you are using, your time zone, and browser plug-ins and versions, operating system and computer system;
- Visit data: complete information about the uniform resource locator (URL), click-through/visit/exit statistics (including date and time), the products you viewed or searched for, page response times, data load errors, length of stay on certain pages, scrolling and mouse movements, clicks, the methods used to exit the site, and the phone numbers that were used to contact the customer support center
- Information about you that we get from other sources: we may get information about you if you use any of our other website or our other services. We also work closely with third parties (e.g. business partners, subcontractors for the provision of technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, providers of analytical data and search, credit agencies) and may get information from them about you.
For what purposes do we use your personal data.
The information you provide to us we use for the following purposes:
- To fulfill the obligations under any contract or arrangement entered into with you, as well as to provide you with the requested information, products and services;
- To inform you about our other products and services that is similar to those products and services that you have already used or are looking for information about;
- To inform you or to allow a limited list of third parties to inform you of products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you are our customer, we will contact you by email or SMS to inform you about products or services similar to those you have purchased/used or about which you have sought information. If you are a new customer, and if we allow third parties to use your data, we (or such third parties) will contact you by email or SMS only if you have given your consent. If you do not want your data to be used for these purposes, please tick the appropriate box when filling out the form with your personal data on our website;
- To inform you about changes related to our services;
- To ensure that our content is as user-friendly as possible for you and for the operating system of your device.
The information we collect about you is used for the following purposes:
- To administer the site and perform internal operations, including Troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical data collection and surveys;
- To improve our site and to make sure that our content is as convenient as possible for the operating system of your device;
- To provide you with access to the interactive features of the site if you wish to use them;
- To ensure the security of our website;
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising materials that we place, as well as to provide you with important advertising information;
- To advise you and other users of products and services that might be of interest to you or them;
Information about you that we obtain from third parties:
We may use this information together with the personal information you provide to us or that we collect about you for the purposes described above (depending on the type of personal data we collect).
Disclosure of personal information
We may share your personal data with any member of our business group: subsidiaries, parent companies and subcontractors.
We may share your personal information with third parties, including:
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors (for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations under the contract or contract concluded with them or with you);
- Advertisers and ad networks who request certain data to provide meaningful advertising information to you and other users. We do not disclose the identity of our users, but provide only aggregated information (for example, we may report that 500 women under the age of 30 have clicked on a particular ad on a particular day). We may also use aggregated information to help advertisers reach a specific target audience (for example, women living in a specific area). We can also use gather information in order to satisfy the demands of advertisers to show the ads to your target audience.
Service providers of analytical data and search, who help us to improve and to optimize the performance of our website.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets (personal data of users may be disclosed to a potential buyer or seller);
- – If the company DBX GLOBAL CRYPTO NETWORK ELECTRONİC TRADE AND SOFTWARE and all its assets are redeemed by a third party (personal information of users will be transferred as one of the assets);
- If we are required to disclose personal data of users in accordance with the law or are forced to force users to comply with the terms of agreements concluded with us; if it is necessary to protect their own rights, their property, to guarantee the safety of DBX GLOBAL CRYPTO NETWORK ELECTRONİC TRADE AND SOFTWARE, our users, etc. This includes the exchange of information with companies and organizations in order to prevent fraud and reduce the likelihood of non-payment of loans on time.
Where we store your personal information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet cannot be completely safe. Although we make every effort to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the secure transfer of your personal data to the site. In this regard, you are solely responsible for possible failures in the transmission of your data to the site. Upon receipt of your personal data, we undertake to take all necessary technical measures to protect against unauthorized access.
You have the right to prohibit the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. Before requesting your personal information, we usually inform you that we are going to use your data or disclose it to third parties for advertising purposes. You can use the right to prohibit the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes by ticking the appropriate box in the questionnaire. You may also exercise this right by contacting us at any time.
To use the service, you must be at least 18 years of age, legally competent in accordance with local law and enter into an agreement with the service available to the user at a network address on the Internet https://dbx.so/
Access to information
Estonian data protection legislation gives you the right to access personal information about you. The satisfaction of any requests stored about you personal information may be subject to duty.